A New patch for Hearthstone released today with some new stuff.
- Recruit A Friend is here!
- Invite friends to play Hearthstone and gain cool rewards!
- ALL your recruits can earn a free Classic pack!
- Earn free Classic card packs for up to four more recruits!
- Pick up the new Shaman hero, Morgl The Oracle, when your first recruit achieves 20 combined levels across all classes.
- New icons make it easier for spectators to figure out which game mode you are playing.
- Golden Priest, Rogue, and Neutral cards are now easier to tell apart.
- Golden Hero Powers are now displayed correctly in the Arena.
- Tinyfin Beach – Get this card back by achieving Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play during the month of July.
- Silithid Swarmer is now a Beast.
- Khadgar’s portrait now has a drop shadow.
- The Collection Manager now more accurately displays new cards.
- The experience bar will no longer fill up after winning a game at max level.
- Wild card rarity now displays properly when viewing flavor text.
- Golden C’Thun’s buff animation is now gold, gold, GOLD!
- Players should no longer appear as UNKNOWN after reconnecting.
- Fixed some audio, graphical, and UI issues.
A lot more found by Hearthhead via data-mining of the client you can read the rest there.